Closing Time...

 Hello again, today is March 9th, and I am almost at the end of this project. My movie has really shaped up since the last blog which was my start to the editing process. I got some input from some fellow students and how their productions have turned out. And mine may not be the best but I am still happy with how it has turned out. This production from start to finish took over a month because Junior year has been really hard and I have been trying to juggle SAT and ACT prep while keeping up with my grades and all my other work / tests. It gets very busy. For this project, just like all my other productions, I used my iPhone to film. Using an iPhone is just so simple and easy. It has an integrated camera that shoots in 4k quality and to edit all I have to do is select the clips and transfer them. It is extremely simple and the most convenient way to do this. I have covered a lot of content regarding this production. Coming up I have many exams as the semester is concluding which puts a lot of stress on myself. I am quite pleased with myself though because I did not wait until the final deadline date to start my work. I have managed very well. I felt the need to spread everything out and do little pieces at a time so I could minimize my stress. As far as my editing has gone, I added music and writing to add mood and context to the production and cast of the film. I also added words at the end to sort of wrap up my movie and conclude it. The editing process was not too hard but the combination of clips definitely was the most challenging part. Looking back on this production and re-watching it, I can see many aspects that I have improved or changed from my previous films, but I am still no professional and I continue to improve my production skills day by day but this is a significant improvement. I am proud of this production, it shows how I have progressed in a sense with my production skills But I still feel like it is not Amazing. This is my last blog, so farewell. I am glad I am coming to an end on my work and bringing everything together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIlming = Complete

So It Begins...

Last Blog!!!!