plans for more takes

  Hello, today is the 26th of February and I have had a busy week so far. On Friday I am planning to film some more shots to get for my movie and finish it all once and for all. The filming process for this project got delayed and delayed. I am anxious to make this perfect and very cool. I love to be a part of the filming process and to add my creative input. I truly hope that it comes out better than I imagined it to be on paper or in my head. I have all of the previous footage from my first time filming and I need to go through it and choose the shots I want to use in the coming days. I am gonna film again later if I need just so everything is just right and I hope that all goes well for all of it. I don't really know what else to add to this blog, I hope everything goes according to plan so that I can meet my due date without any problems. I had a wonderful birthday as well, and I'm thrilled to have another year. I will be back soon with more updates, and I hope we are just one step closer to making my movie complete and finishing this production. For now, farewell!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIlming = Complete

So It Begins...

Last Blog!!!!