Editing Time

 Today is Wednesday and I am almost at the end. Today I started editing my film and I used Filmora to edit because it is very user friendly and also Free which is good for my budget on a school project. I have been working on putting all of the clips together and making them flow along with the previous clip. The hard part is allowing all the clips to flow without gaps or substantial cuts. It's becoming quite hard but it is just going to take time. The transitions have to be just right. They cannot be took long or jump and they have to fade just right to be pleasing to the eye. I am very pleased with how better my editing has got. I have definitely improved significantly and I am very proud of that. This production is so much better and the edits are more seemless. I have gotten better also at the audio aspects and how I used different shots to portray a message. This editing has helped me learn how to truly edit a video and piece it all together as one. I still have to add all of my credits and lettering throughout the film. This week I am going to continue to edit and make the film come together as one whole masterpiece. In the next blog I should be done with editing and just putting the final touches on every aspect of my project. This project has been good and very in depth in the creative and production fields. See you soon and I can't wait to keep editing and making my film have life!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIlming = Complete

So It Begins...

Last Blog!!!!