Escaping Vacation Final Production



This was my last major project that I will be working on. I worked on this one by myself and I feel it was much much harder than I anticipated. Looking back on this production and re-watching it, I can see many aspects that I have improved or changed from my previous films. However, I am still no professional and I continue to improve my production skills day by day but this is a significant improvement. I am proud of this production, it shows how I have progressed in a sense with my production skills But I still feel like it is not Amazing.  I tried and I had set a goal to keep improving all my next productions and make them substantially better each time and just continue to learn which I feel like I did and learning is the most important part. I do not feel like I need to have a perfect film and be the best. I understand the concepts and the process however and I feel that is important to learn as a life skill because it could help me in any job that I may hold in the future. Not just the planning skills but the creativity and all the other aspects that go into it. This is my final production and my last shot to prove that I have learned a thing or two over the course of my last three projects. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIlming = Complete

So It Begins...

Last Blog!!!!