FILM DAY!!!!

 Hello! Today is Thursday, February 29th, and today was film day (also leap year). I finished filming my movie and I think I got everything that I need to be able to edit and put it all together. The filming process wasn’t very hard. It took a lot of time to get everything right. I feel like there’s still might be some gaps that I need to fill, but I will figure that out when I get to the editing process in the next blog. I decided to film at night because it added more suspense and drama to the film. In daylight, it would seem more joyful and happy. I feel less gruesome. I added dialogue to build upon the story as well. The conversations between the actors help portray the message and ultimately lead to the solving of the issue. It’s very brief and not too far into depth. I did not have the budget provide professional lighting or props and costumes. however, I may do with what I had and ultimately it came out okay. I filmed mostly outside to add the remote location sense and I think the darkness of it all really added to that. Overall, this film still might need some filler shots to just make the transitions more seamless and make the movie less choppy. I’m going to continue to work on that in my next blog and get started with the editing process. The filming part was fun and allowed me to show a story with a meaning even if it isn't on par with the Hollywood movies that are extremely good and detailed. I also may need to add more dialogue in the beginning parts to add more context to the viewer. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIlming = Complete

So It Begins...

Last Blog!!!!